Thursday 14 January 2021

Calm

Thankful I got some work done, & there is plenty enough to get on with and still no urgency.  That I'll get to the doctors tomorrow to collect my prescription.

Someone else answered the tricky questions so I was spared that.

Husband bought me bread, & milk & made me hot chocolate.  He's doing a lot more cooking (fewer take aways) & I'm slowly losing weight.   

He remembered to get me lighters when he went shopping so now I can light the candles from the Christmas hampers & they come in a pot so there's no need for a separate candle holder.

Glad I made it to Pilates & that I stuck with rather than quitting in the middle when I was bored.  That we have enough room for me to have a Pilates space, & that I have the equipment I need.  That I can feel the calm arrive as I lie on the floor at the start.  For a job that I can enjoy and that I can leave behind at the end of the day.  That I have good boundaries with shutting down the laptop at the end of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment