Monday 11 January 2021

Movement

Thankful for my friend doing the Pilates class on zoom, so I'm still able to go.  That I tidied up & have the room to do the stretches now.  That I have the basics for the class, a mat, weights, band...

That there's a spot for the scales on the tiled floor so I should be getting a consistent reading for monitoring.  

That husband let me nick some of his chips without complaint, & that he cooked nice tea for us.  That he made me a hot chocolate (unsolicited treat!) and shared his chocolate.  That he is sweet & caring & has agreed to find somewhere nice for us to walk (local).  That he comes for walks with me.

That we succeeded on the mission we were stuck on, & now can move on.  That my character will level up & I can pick a new skill.  That we have room to play & leave it out.

That I have medication & plenty of time to ring the doctor for my repeat prescription.

No comments:

Post a Comment