Tuesday 26 January 2021

Food & warmth & shelter

Thankful to have got up early & done a bit of time stamped work & then gone back to bed for cuddles.  Thankful to have a home & a comfortable bed, & central heating.  That husband came for a walk with me at lunchtime, even though he was sore from the machine.  That it was dry & sunny & we live in a pleasant neighbourhood.  That workmate was on site & he scanned me the document I needed to save me going in.  That I have a job & usually it's straight forward.  That a conversation webex with someone today saved a lot of trying to explain by email. & that I made my point succinctly to my boss.  Am also still making baby steps of progress with a few other things.

That I've got friends, & internet & messaging means it's easy to stay in touch & I've had a pleasant evening chatting with friends.

Thankful to friend & neighbour who both keep an eye on the house for us, & for friend for sorting out the engineer when the heating was broken.  Thankful too for the coach check in today about the volunteering.

That husband helps me compose work emails. & that I got to ask my question in the meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment