Tuesday 1 December 2020

Work

Thankful I didn't have any plans tonight, so got to stay til I was done at work.  That I was there for the thing I forgot, & I had a decent chat with the boss, & what I'm doing is fine, everything really is that slow.

That I managed to get something I needed signed so I can progress work a little bit more.

That I got my 10k steps today, got my walk with husband & that there was a cooked chicken for lunch.  That it was warm & dry at lunch time.

That I remembered to get more masks from work.  

That I have a job, where I can attend, or work from home.  That going into work to deal with paperwork means I don't have any at home, or need to worry about keeping it safe.  That we live near enough work that it's easy to pop in & just do a little bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment