Saturday 5 December 2020

House

Thankful that we have a house, warm & cosy.  For having a long lie-in at the weekend.

For friends to catch up with.  & for a few I haven't heard from in a while getting in touch today.  Glad for the ways we have to keep in touch. And for people who care.

That I found some nice tinsel & am feeling Christmassy now.  That my hamper arrived & we have goodies a-plenty.  Glad I requested the non-alcohol one.  That I went back to the shops & found charity Christmas cards.  That I got parked & out of the carpark ok.  

For being able to walk, & move.  To see and hear and experience.

Really thankful I took my phone so when husband locked me out I was able to phone him & get let in.

Thankful too for the envelopes I bought & that my mum's present fits inside it.  That I checked the post office closing time & might make it after work one evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment