Sunday 27 December 2020

Bite sizes

Thankful for the house, job, husband, friends.  That we live in a nice neighbourhood where it's quiet and safe.  That there was no damage from the storm. 

That I got into a nearby shop when husband did the food shopping, & I got myself a kettle bell for when I decide to exercise.  That I did one of the 5 minute exercises in the book I've been listening to, & ate plenty of fruit today.   That husband got me my favourite cereal and that he's happy to do the shopping & the cooking.  

That the ted talk that was too quiet on the pc was loud enough on the tv.  For the internet & being tech enabled.  Also glad husband came for a walk today & it was quiet out with few people.  For all the information that's available, and for being able to read and research and evaluate data.

Thankful for the groups I'm part of and the encouragement we give each other.  For having friends who make me laugh & who understand me.

For feeling more settled today.  For a spread I found that looks like a good place to start for focus.

No comments:

Post a Comment