Monday 14 December 2020

Access to things

Thankful we have our fibre now.  That husband was off work & dealt with the guy and it was painless when it happened, & we can transfer it when we move.  & it didn't require an extra line, just reactivation of the existing one.

That heating is sorted in house, thankful to friend for arranging it all & being there.

Thankful I remembered my contact sheet before I left work, & that I got to sign friend's card, & file all the paperwork I needed to, & get a signature from the boss.  & got home in time to take husband to collect his reservation.  That he bought some nice chocolate cos I asked for a treat.

Glad friend likes the gift I sent, & that other friend has sorted out enough medication for a few weeks.

That the meeting was cancelled, & I made the effort to turn up & use teams so I know for next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment