Thursday 3 December 2020

Cosy

Thankful I remembered grats before turning the computer off.

That I got home in time for Pilates, & the class was a little later today too.  

That husband sorted out my advent calendar for me, (so I know there's a stone behind each window, & it hasn't spoilt the surprise).

Thankful that we made the bed, & that I can crawl off into a warm cosy bed whenever I want.

That I have the luxury of being able to take it easy & relax in the evenings.  That my colouring book arrived & the pages are thick enough to take Sharpie.  That I enjoy colouring in & relaxing hobbies, & managed to resist having a nap.

That working from home means I can be cosy in my dressing gown, & that I brought my fleeces so can be cosy in them at work.  That I brought a few winter things with me too.

No comments:

Post a Comment