Friday 18 December 2020

Friday

Someone reminded me that I am wild and free and it was a light bulb moment.  Yes, I am.  Thankful for the comment, & the realisation.  Also thankful for another friend who likes my alternative perspective & that I give him plenty of food for thought.  

Glad friend helped me realise I was volunteering too early, so I've hopped off & am saving myself for later.  That I called into a different book shop tonight & they had some interesting stuff.  They even sell tarot and oracle which is good to know.  I bought myself a new book which I'm looking forward to.

That I didn't call into the healthfood shop, & so even though husband got to the car first, he wasn't waiting long.

Thankful I realised I dropped my pen & had a quick look & managed to get it back from under the chair it had rolled under.

That the boss specifically told me to ensure I had a break over the holidays & isn't expecting me to work too hard.  That I have enough to keep me ticking over but nothing urgent or stressful.

That I remembered to go for my prescription, & I've got my tablets now

No comments:

Post a Comment