Wednesday 23 December 2020

Holidays!

Thankful that I made it to work and made plenty of progress.  Also glad I decided workmate wasn't coming in & came home instead.  That the boss got in touch & I know what to do if I'm there alone again.

That I decided to finish early & so played Gloomhaven with husband again, & that we figured out more of the rules.  That we have a decent break for Christmas now, & plenty to keep us entertained while we relax & recharge.  That the game is fun and is going to provide hours of entertained.  Probably hundreds of hours judging by how it's taken us to do the first 2 scenarios. Glad he decided to buy it.

Thankful that I know I am better here with husband than back in England, that we have this chance for a fresh start.  And it's a good fresh start with jobs and a future, & hope.  The thing we'd lost in our previous lives.

Thankful we started the Christmas dessert tonight, since it's huge & expires on the 25th.  It helps with the feeling of settling into the holidays, as does staying up so late!

That I can have a lie-in tomorrow, read in bed, indulge the activities I love doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment