Friday 4 December 2020

bonus grats

Thankful for my friends.  When I was having trouble sleeping I quite often spoke to a friend who'd also be awake at stupid o'clock.  Thankful for the conversations we have, & that I was able to meet her one time.  That she makes me laugh & helps me look at thinks in a different way.

Thankful for friend who showed me his Querkles & got me interested in the idea, & that they do an animal one.  That I've moved on from pencil to pen, & it's easier on the wrists.  For the cafe & beach trips we had while I was off.  & for his keeping an eye on the house now.

That I'm treated with respect at work, that I have a skilled job that pays well and I'm fairly autonomous.  That I'm part of a fun, supportive team.  That my job is straightforward & 

That I was awake late & took on a volunteering shift & it's reminded me I have so much to be thankful for.  That it was a quiet shift & I got to enjoy my colouring.

That it's the weekend so I can have a lie in tomorrow, & it doesn't matter that I've stayed up too late tonight.  That I have all weekends free to do as I please with no obligations.

No comments:

Post a Comment