Friday 11 December 2020

Audio books

Am enjoying the free audio course I enrolled on.
Friend recommended a book & I've managed to get the audiobook out of the library, thankful for library & the selection they have.

Thankful for an easy day at work, that the meeting we had this morning was a good laugh, & I passed the assessment for the training course earlier this week.  

That I have plenty of tablets & can manage on a half dose for a while if I run out.  That there is a pharmacy just around the corner & prescriptions are ready same day.

That I took husband out tonight so I can stay home tomorrow if I want, & that my hot chocolate was drinkable temperature when I got back.

For the new fluffy PJs husband got me, & for the house being warm.  For being able to nap after work, & shut my eyes & listen to audio when I'm tired.  For the free audio courses friend recommended & sent the links for.

That husband's got a new game for us, looks substantial. & has donated his lego table to it.

That we get Christmas eve off & I checked in time to correct my holiday carryover to the agency.

That volunteering has given me better options to use in conversations with friends, & that I can replace judgemental scorn with something more compassionate.  & that I am self-aware enough to know when I'm being judgemental & can intercept it.

No comments:

Post a Comment