Sunday 20 December 2020

Easy Sundays

Thankful for the weekend, that volunteering on Friday night gives me my Sunday afternoon back & we spent it on Gloomhaven.  That husband enjoys playing & it's a fun game.  Thankful for the relief I felt when the alarm went off & it was because I'd forgotten to unset it for today & I wasn't volunteering & went back to the game.  Glad we figured it out between us with the rule book rather than when a friend was round to play too. That we'll be well in the swing on it by the time he visits.

That I had a good long lie in & finished my book, & that I have plenty more.  That I found my book last night before I went to bed so it was to hand this morning.  Glad I have my mojo back.

That friend arrived safely at his holiday.

That the card in with today's stone matched the stone.  That I was brave enough to try something new from the Chinese & it was a good choice.

That I noticed I was using the wrong pen on my Querkle & hopefully the colours are close enough it won't be obvious when it's finished.  Also glad I decided to use fine liners rather than sharpies because some of the areas are tiny.


No comments:

Post a Comment