Friday 25 December 2020

Christmas

Thankful to lie in bed, to have a snuggly husband, & books to read.  That kindle / phone can be held & "pages" turned just using one hand.  For having no pressure or responsibilities.  For being able to get library books & audiobooks, & for my kindle.  That books are readily available & being able to read.  That education was relatively cheap & I've done well with it & got a good job & 

That I brought the toastie machine back with me & husband made us cheese toasties for brunch.  That he cooked a lovely dinner too. 

For the game he got us & having the space & time to play, and being able to leave it set up.

That I remembered to message neighbour.

For having flow activities to enjoy and easy access to the things I need to do them.  For having a calm and drama free life.


No comments:

Post a Comment