Saturday 19 December 2020

Weekend

Thankful it's the weekend.  That I was already awake when the postie called, & that he found my second package & returned with it later.  That husband likes his present.  & that we're getting on nicely with the circulatory system jigsaw.

That friend cheered up when I phoned her.  That actually she phoned me, even though it was my idea, & that she had to go so it was relatively quick.

That I switched to narrow tipped pens for the latest querkle because it's got much really small, tricky areas.  

That husband suggested a film for us to watch and it interesting & we can probably watch it several times.

That the game pieces arrived so hopefully we can play tomorrow.  

Thankful that I stayed the extra few minutes at volunteering & got my conversation finished.  That I have friends to talk with, & people to listen to me & support me.

No comments:

Post a Comment