Tuesday 22 December 2020

Happy

I'm very thankful we got a fresh start, that we got over here safely & managed to get a house & jobs.  That we can afford to buy the things we need / want.  That I was able to move over with husband & we're together.  Hearing the bins being put out this morning reminded me of all the times I was home alone while he was working away & now he mostly works from home & I'm enjoying him being around.  Glad we get on so well and that our lives are calm.

That I work in a friendly team & enjoy my job.  That I have enough to do without it being stressful.  That I got to have the conversation I wanted & the go ahead to do my testing.  That I noticed a couple of things & was able to fix them & still get today's date on my work.  That I've found my calculator & packed it for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment