Friday 4 December 2020

Warm & dry & happy

 Thankful that none of the mistakes I've made at work were serious, & I'm in the process of fixing them.  Glad I figured that out.  & that I had a heads up about the boss wanting to talk about one of the documents so I was prepared with the bits I was stuck at.  Managed to get one thing progressed a little further and a chunk of work completed.  Glad for the reminder that I do actually get things finished.

That husband's hamper arrived & it's full of treats.  & he's sharing them.

That I'm awake & well rested so took a volunteering shift, & that'll count as this month's night shift.  Also glad that it's a slow introduction back into it.

Thankful to be inside in a warm dry house, listening to the bad weather rather than being outside in it.

That I got down to the credit union to start the process of opening a savings account.  Thankful that I have enough left over each month to go into savings.  That husband & I both work, & his job is good enough that I don't need to work, so there's no pressure to find a job when my current contract ends.

Thankful friend keeps an eye on the house, & that neighbour has turned the heating up when it got cold.  That our controls are the same as hers so she knows how to use them.

Thankful that husband sorted out my advent calendar for me so I get something each day & it's still a surprise.

No comments:

Post a Comment