Wednesday 9 December 2020

Warm

Thankful friend was at house & engineers have investigated issue with heating. That friend has arranged to be back there when it's getting fixed.  & that he likes the gin liqueur, happy to be able to give him something.

Thankful we're in a warm house rather than in house with broken heating.  That I have the car to get around in the wet. That I was awake enough to take husband to the shop & the parcel motel, & he remembered to get milk for me.  & that one of the parcels was for me.  That husband got me perfect fluffy PJs for me to be cosy when I'm cold in the house, & they fit.

That the bunny is ok, & seems cleared of whatever was causing her wet back end.

That I have a good job and no pressure, & it's fairly straight forward.  That I came up with an alternative to something I don't want to do & it's something that the other guy agrees with.  Am pleased with myself that I still have ideas, & that I can recognise a bad idea when presented with it.

Thankful for the people I have in my life, & the ways to keep in touch with them.  For the post service & delivery drivers.  For the internet, & online shopping & banking etc.  For the people who are working through the pandemic, especially front line workers.  For everyone trying to help other people out, & spread a little cheer.  For the Christmas lights & decorations, & the cheer of Christmas coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment