Tuesday 29 December 2020

Chatty

Thankful team mate was in, & we had a pleasant day chatting.  That I got one of the documents I was working on finished, & had made decent progress on the second.  Also that he explained the lone worker process to me & we agreed I'd be better just working from home.  Thankful to be in a good team with a decent manager.

Thankful husband had wisely sent me off to work with a protein bar in case the canteen was shut, and having it meant I could work through & save my break for later in the day.  Also glad I'd remembered to take a cup & some teabags, & I got home during daylight, always a treat.  Thankful I now use a rucksac instead of a shoulder bag, & that workmate showed me how to work the heating, & got me a calculator.  That I discovered I'd picked up his paperwork by mistake.

Thankful that his contact got their results back before Christmas, & that they're negative.

That we noticed egg & mustard as ingredients in the cheesey chips which suggest it's cheese sauce so I changed my order.

Thankful that friend reminded me about the kindness blog & some kindness was bestowed on me today.  

No comments:

Post a Comment