Sunday 13 December 2020

Cosy

Thankful that I brought my clarinet over, & that I finally played it.  That I can still get the notes out, & it sounds good.  That I've found a website where I can create my own music scores, & get access to other people's.

That husband wears headphones a lot so I can make as much noise & squeaking as I want 😛

That using the show means I can see what the exercises are, & how far through the workout I am.  Am grateful that I can move around, & bounce around when the mood strikes.  Thankful to be fit & healthy.

For the sweet little rose heart quartz in my advent calendar, & for friends to share passions with, & photos. 

For my weekend lie-ins, for reading in bed, access to books & cuddles with husband.

Thankful friend has found a new love, someone to share his life with.  That most of my friends are with family rather then being alone at this time.  For the reminder to get in touch with a few people.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment