Sunday 6 December 2020

Warm

Thankful that we have heating, & warm clothes, & the car to get around in.  That we can choose to be indoors & not go out.

Thankful neighbour is checking house & friend will be there during the week when heating gets serviced.  Thankful that we have a service plan for if work needs done with the heating.

That I managed /remembered to get hay for the bunny.

That I wasn't volunteering today & so had time for a call with a friend.  Glad to be able to cheer her up & help her make sense of her thoughts.

That husband made dinner, that he cooks healthy, tasty meals for me.  That he's supporting me in trying to lose weight.

Thankful that I'm enjoying the book club book, & that I have plenty time to do what I want with, like colouring in & reading.

That I've discovered a new phone game to play.  That I have plenty to keep me entertained.

Thankful that husband got a pedal bin for the kitchen & has sorted out a bigger bin for upstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment