Wednesday 2 December 2020

Success

Glad the work thing got resolved, that I got early & the support team were instantly online so when people wanted updates I was on it, & I was also able to prevent people escalating the issue since support were already on the case.  I also figured out what I decided was a better way of doing something, & glad it worked.

Enjoying my advent calendars, am up to date with the colouring one.  Glad friend sent me the link.

Thankful that I had my coat to sit cozy inside when I took husband to the supermarket.  That I had the car to sit inside so I didn't get wet in the rain.  Thankful for a the house & having a job, & being warm & dry & safe.

There's a credit union where I'm thinking of opening a savings account.  & a credit union helps me feel like I'm doing a good thing.

That reading blogs and decluttering challenges has helped me realise my issue isn't having too much stuff, it's just that I'm disorganised with it & lacking storage.  That means it should be fairly straight forward to get on top of.


No comments:

Post a Comment