Thursday 24 December 2020

Christmas Eve

Thankful for the lie-in & for being off work.  For snuggles with husband in the morning.  For a warm cosy bed.
That I got a video call with my brother / SIL / niece and remembered to phone a friend (I'm volunteering tomorrow).
Glad I finally cleaned the sink & it looks much better.
For the crystal match I did with friend, and enjoying the crystals again.  That I had all the cards.
Thankful that husband cooks & that he does veg for us so I'm feeling healthier.
That we have the space to leave multiple hobbies out on the go, things like jigsaws and campaign board games that just wouldn't be worth getting out if they had to be put away again at the end of the day.
Thankful that the library books I requested are available early so I downloaded them today.

Very thankful family and friends are all well.  Thankful for everyone who's in my life, and people who've been in it and left happy memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment