Tuesday 12 June 2018

Washing

I managed to get the washing line back in the ground, just as well I didn't manage to put the spike out when I took the line down the other day.  Phew too that I hadn't taken it to the tip.

The washer's getting replaced this week while husband's here so he has time to sort it out & get it working.

I've got the Father's day cards & stamps.  I'm going to write & post them now, thankful it's still light & there's a post box near.  & I have shoes & a coat so I can go out.

The neighbour called round with cauliflower bits for the bunnies.  The bunnies enjoyed them.  They are healthy happy bunnies, so soft & fluffy to stroke & very tame.  Also unconcerned about things, they're not fussed by noise or by the kids out screaming & yelling.

I gave someone advice about their CV & they've taken it onboard, it reads & looks much better now. I also have some plans with friends soon, all is well :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment