Sunday 3 June 2018

The Magic

I am enjoying my blogging experiences.  Another of my blogs has followers & I read their blogs & comment & sometimes we have conversations.  It's an interesting way to get talking to new people, & interacting with people I'd never otherwise encounter, & probably getting exposed to viewpoints I'd never have come across too.  The same with the types of books I'm reading now, it's been a while since I've read fiction.

I am thankful for books, & blogs.  For the physical space for all my books, being able to read, to buy them in the first place.  That there's always something on hand, within reach.

One of the bloggers I follow was sharing her experience of having a gratitude journal, & it reminded me of "The Magic" by Rhonda Byrne.  & that's led to conversation with another friend.  I am thankful I have people to talk to about my ideas, some insightful friends who make me question my thoughts & opinions.

I'm meeting several other friends today.  & I've just joined the running club facebook group.  Thankful for the friends I have, & the people I get to interact with online.  

Thankful for the car, the ability to get out.  That I live so close to the beach, & open spaces, woods too.  That I know people to share these places with.  There are times I feel so thankful I could burst, I can feel it overflowing from me.  Thankful for the people around me & throughout my life who have set me up so well.

No comments:

Post a Comment