Friday 15 June 2018

the usual

Yesterday:
  1.  I made it to training, on time, people to talk to.  & even though it's the format I dislike they've modified it so it's slightly better.
  2. The guy arrived & was useful
  3. Home early enough to eat before training
  4. washing machine arrived & husband sorted it out
  5. remembered I did a dad-style catch of my friend's kid when we were out the other day.  I was well impressed with myself & he avoided getting hurt
Today:
  1. turned up early enough for breakfast
  2. sorted out some of out instrument issues, the visitor seemed pleased he'd come, & I managed to show him our dev centre
  3. remembered to get myself an academic diary to record work achievements
  4. Chinese & wine with husband, always enjoyable, plus I did a little bit of tidying up
  5. are looking forward to a relaxing weekend, did enough wandering at work to get my 10k steps so I don't have to disturb husband from his gaming to take me walkies
  6. the rabbit hutch & run (& the bunnies) were fine through the wind yesterday

No comments:

Post a Comment