Sunday 17 June 2018

Relaxing Sunday

Got to the café in nice time, had a little read of my book before the others arrived.
A combination of good chat & the cards.  It's a leisurely place, better than the usual venue.

Friend was pleased with my reading, as was I.  It was a really positive answer & a definite yes. I was a good reminder of how fond I am of the cards, & I enjoy reading them.  I even read with her deck & gave a coherent answer.

Treated myself for my birthday, it was still on offer & I got the last of my preferred colour.  Plenty of parking at the shops & no traffic jam.

Have been disciplined (mostly) with food today.  Tea in the café instead of hot chocolate, & no cake.  Stories I sent to a friend cheered her up & she's getting out of hospital & going home tomorrow.

Remembered milk for work tomorrow, & the flavoured water husband wanted.  & I found my purse when I needed it to go out with earlier.  & the cash machine had cash in, & I remembered to get fuel in the car, & the shop had hay (I still have an emergency supply).

I was well cuddled last night. Husband is well trained, even in his sleep I can grab his arm & pull it over me 😍

A new follower has been through & liked loads of posts on my other blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment