Saturday 9 June 2018

fab day

Got up early enough to shower & do the bunnies before heading out.
Arrived just one time, mate was easy to spot & we caught the rest of the crowd on their way in.
We were first on the course & it was such a good laugh. Other people didn't turn up until we were nearly round so for most of the game we had the course to ourselves.  All of us enjoyed ourselves & there're plans for a repeat.  The men tolerated the shopping afterwards for longer than I expected, and workmate bought me bubble wrap as a present.  It's one of my favourite things.  Also got to choose some really cool post-its as a present from friend.  Husband bought & washed strawberries, they're sitting in the fridge in a bowl - so accessible, so easy to take one every so often. & he bought so many that he'll never notice if I eat a few ;-)    actually husband is happy for me to eat the fruit, that's why he prepares it ready to eat.

Remembered to get the bunnies hay, & there was some in stock.  Got them cleaned out & they're happily running around.  Got to the beach with friend, it was good to talk to her & spend time together.  She's really loving her new job.  We walked along the pier (I've never been along that one before, must remember for next time photo mate is visiting) & had a good walk in the sea & along the sand.  The sand was so warm, I'd forgotten how much I enjoy that.

& I'm just done for here for 10pm & tech-free wind down!

No comments:

Post a Comment