Thursday 21 June 2018

Mostly work

  • I had a good day, remembered to pack a book in case there was no-one to have lunch with.  Thankfully I had lunch buddies, & the canteen was quiet.  Managed quite a bit of fruit, & resisted chocolate at work.

  • Quietly cracked on with documents.  I got a report drafted, just got it finished at hometime, then a few mins over to put it into progress.  Got to the point where I need to talk to people to progress much else.  I am impressed I can get a report drafted in less than a day, helps to the feeling of productive.  I got to upgrade my daily entry from "started" to "drafted". Even though I stayed a bit late I had a good drive home.
  • I made a couple of decisions about it, & rather than dither & ask opinions I made the decision.  Then the boss walked past so I took the opportunity to check I was right.  I was right 💪, I do so love being right.  Am really pleased with myself about making the decisions too.  

  • Deciding to stay home & chill rather than go out for dinner with friends was a good choice.  Chill time, & a bit of tidying up before husband's home tomorrow.
  • Husband's home tomorrow!

  • Friend has an interview.  Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment