Monday 18 June 2018

I'm back

I had a laugh with a few people at work, & I remembered to ask the new girl about her house.
I remembered to take a book cos I was thinking I'd be alone at lunch, thankfully not - a crowd of chemists joined me.  Also had a chat with one of the workmates who I rarely get to catch up with these days.

I had a nice social conversation with my boss when we met in passing, & once I settled into my work the time flew by.  I explored a new bit of the software that was interesting & included it in my procedures.

Was awake ridiculously early and managed to get back to sleep, had another welcome doze after husband left.  Managed to get a shower & even though I was running late the traffic was light so I got to work on time.

Am excited about running training cos I'm going to check out my new Garmin!  Hopefully that's the motivation I need to be more consistent with the running.

Decided to use a calendar at work to keep track of timings, & found a really handy free printable.  Should be on track for all my deadlines now. & the target I was thinking of setting myself for next year turns out to match the timeline I'd already agreed to.

No comments:

Post a Comment