Sunday 10 June 2018

Happy & content

  • I figured out how to over-ride the timer on the washing.  Such a simple little thing but I am so impressed with myself & it's set me up for the day. Sometimes I wonder if I too easily just ask someone else.  A little reminder that I'm capable, & I can still figure things out.
  • I'm up early(ish) through choice, & husband's already suggested he'll cook bacon later 😻
  • I use heart smilies a lot when describing husband.  He is the most fantastic person I've ever met, & I will adore him forever.  I have several friends who say they love the way I talk about him, & that my eyes twinkle when I do.  I wish that for everyone, that they have someone who makes their eyes twinkle, & that they have someone that thinks that way about them.
  • I am surrounded by hobbies & things I like to do.  I have enough room for everything, husband is happy enough to live in the clutter.  I love that he's laid back enough to just let everything be.
  • I love early in the day. I love lying in bed too, but I love the potential that a fresh day has to offer.  I have time for hobbies, & fun, & chores if I fancy them.  Equally it's my day to use as I choose, & I love that I have that choice.
So thankful for everything I have.  I can feel the happiness radiating from me.  I feel so blessed with everything I have.


No comments:

Post a Comment