Monday 4 June 2018

Timings

  • Helped husband fix a problem at work
    • encouraged him to do something in his trouble shooting that he wasn't going to bother with
    • got a new plan because of it 
    • I like being competent in front of husband, I got to suggest something else too & he agreed I was right
  • meeting was cancelled and I was in the middle of something else so it worked out well
  • intercepted the document that I need to discuss before it's issued
  • got a list ready of a few things I need to discuss with the boss in our next meeting
    • prepared & ready
  • my favourite bread was fresh out of the oven when we got to the food shop, too hot to slice, or even to be out on display. Crusty & lush
    • I sat in the car ripping mouthfuls off as husband went to maccyD for his dinner.
    • I resisted all the temptations he put in front of me, & made it to running
    • I'd eaten the bread early enough to get through running with a stitch or getting ill
  • I managed the running sections, & I'm reconfirmed that the slower pace doesn't suit me
    • had company for the run, & got talking to someone new
  • 15k steps, am still on my 10k streak

No comments:

Post a Comment