Friday 29 June 2018

Space to Breathe

Yesterday: I managed to get the most important things done - the two orders I needed progressed for the boss to sign, & took my final piece of paper to him just as he was leaving so I got my signature.  & I got my 10k steps.  Collected a parcel from a neighbour who I'd posted a card to a while back, she was telling me she was made up by it :-)  I still have my login for Silvercloud, it was interesting looking back at some of it. & I made some progress on the tags / categories on Wordpress.

Today: I got a couple of documents written, I made a little clearing in my mound of work.  I took a deep breath & made a start.  I am proud of myself.  Husband did something for me that I've not managed to get round to all week.  I got my 10k steps.  Workmate has made a great start on the holes for the swing.  Breakfast was good - the bacon was so crispy!  & the canteen staff were really pleased I had change.  & I helped someone by just turning up, apparently a little conversation jogged her memory.


No comments:

Post a Comment