Sunday 24 June 2018

Relaxing

More reading in bed, well cuddled while reading in bed 💕
Remembered to go to the shop while it was open, & they had a bag of large hay for the bunnies.  I love having the bunnies.  

Then took husband for lunch.  I am trying to train him it's ok to ask for lifts, "please take me to BK / do you fancy coming to xx for lunch?"  rather than just hinting at me that he wants a burger.  Equally not to say we have to go to the shops but to ask if we can.

I have put a couple more things in the charity bag & worked my way through a pile of papers.  I am actually thinking I can keep a few surfaces tidy! This is major progress.  I have written my blog for today.  I am so enjoying having a blog.  Also that it's a hobby not an obligation.  There is a nice little community there.

I've also decided I really like colouring quotes so I've ordered some motivational quote colouring books.  I am pleased with myself over the decluttering I've done so far, & I like the motivational quotes for work, even if no-one else ever looks - they cheer me up :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment