Friday 22 June 2018

Nap & recovery

Thankful that I can decide at 9am that I want the afternoon off & be allowed it.  Glad I managed to catch my boss & ask him.  Also that the things I had planned for today fell into place quite easily.  Discovered a mistake I'd made before anyone else did, no big deal & easily corrected.  Had a good laugh with another department today.  I like that work is laid back / informal enough to allow us that.

Remembered this morning that a workmate is moving house today & I hadn't signed the card!  Asked one of my other workmates if they'd given him it yet, 👻 she had it in her drawer forgotten about.  Am relieved I remembered, & that I reminded her.  It's now signed & ready to give him.  am pleased for him that he's finally moving.

Was feeling wiped out, thankful I noticed & took care of it.  Came home & had a nap, I knew when I got in the car that coming home early was a good choice.  Recognised that I was struggling. Not sure why, but then I don't need to know.

Been blogging, am enjoying the community.  Husband's home tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment