Saturday 2 June 2018

Parkrun

Just in case....  last night I got my barcode printed, directions sorted, clothes set out for the morning, even got ready plasters & trainers.

I was awake early & reading a book, & decided yes I will!
Enjoying my book, made notes for my blog, I love reading in bed in the mornings.
I got up early enough to see to the bunnies before I went, so I did & away I went, leaving husband in bed. Uneventful drive, 15 mins down the road, met some people, & got myself to the start. Painless activity.

Managed the run better than I expected, ran the whole way except for the first go up the stairs where loads of people in front were walking.  Came home to husband cooking bacon, & he'd found a Simon Sinek talk we'd not seen before (googled it, new book out in October).  Then shopping (& he bought me milk) & we've been playing heroes, all is well :-)

Did my 7 minute workout for today, shower (food's always a much higher priority for me) & then yoga methinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment