Thursday 7 June 2018

Chill

A meeting I was too busy for was cancelled, my other meetings were interesting & productive.
I managed to turn "I'm too busy to take tomorrow off" into "this is why I need to take tomorrow off".  Thankful that I have plenty enough work to keep me in my job whilst having no immediate deadlines. Thankful too that I find my work interesting, there's plenty to learn.  There's enough challenge to keep me interested & developing and it's just tolerable - I am holding steady.  & I recognise when I need a break.

Solved a work issue with a simple glance, instantly noticing what was wrong.  Husband made me hot chocolate without being asked (he's so sweet).  Enjoyed playing cards with him.  & snuggling on the sofa.  It's a treat being married. I keep remembering how lucky I am, how awesome he is.

I have a cosy inviting bed & I'm off to enjoy it now.  Goodnight,

No comments:

Post a Comment