Tuesday 5 June 2018

Success

I had a good meeting with my boss, I was prepared, had the prompts & relevant info.  It went well.  Smooth.  He seemed pleased enough.  I managed to explain sensibly what'd happened & that led onto a conversation of something else that I had in hand.

I went looking for the IT guy & had walked nearly to his office when I met him coming down to see me.  Glad I didn't have to remind him, & I got him to sign some paperwork.  & it was sunny & I got in a decent walk. Site is pretty, there's a wild area with flowers & trees & I love getting to walk through it, especially in good weather.

Husband took me walkies & I got my 10k steps.  & now he's made me hot chocolate 😍  My knee's a little sore so I have a great excuse for not doing any strenuous exercise.  & I like my walkies with husband, we had a good chat about work.

I also had a decent chat with the team leader, she's taken on some actions, & I've passed over a mini-project of decisions that weren't mine to make.

Lunch was a good laugh, I'm glad I work with good people & we have that banter.  I spent a lot of today thinking, & some of that thinking was thinking that my head was going to explode cos of all the thinking.  Workmate sent me a message to check I was ok, I think my thinking face concerns him.  His face concerns me 😜

No comments:

Post a Comment