Saturday 1 April 2023

Shopping

Husband lets me have a lie-on & sat waiting for me to get up to go shopping.  Patiently waited by the car when I was late getting back.  Got me a treat from the market.  That we were back in the car before the rain.

The van driving past reminded husband to check the shop and it was in the same estate as where we should have gone for the lights and now we have lovely new light fittings.

Has sorted out the doorbell and got me a display so I can see who's there.  Helped me with the new unit when I asked and fixed it in place for me.

The crystal shop had perfect sized skull I imagined in the meditation.  She's taken my number and will let me know if she can get what I'm after.  Also managed to get the doughnut I wanted as a present and some lovely bracelets.

The swing I wanted wasn't in Stock and there's quite a delay so assistant suggested a different one that was in stock.  

Am very thankful for my boss and the job I have.  Also for health and fitness.  That I can sit on the floor and assemble flat packed furniture and stand up again easily.  For my beanbag chair and bay window - sitting in the sun watching out the window.


No comments:

Post a Comment