Monday 17 April 2023

Workplace

For being able to set time and date on posts so I just did yesterday's.  That I remenebred what was in my mind for grats yesterday.  

For my boss being sound and getting to go into work late.  That there are local taxis and husband is happy using them.

For him being a sound sleeper and me being able to get up without disturbing him, for being able to sit in the other room and stitch / read etc.

Joined the rest of the team at lunch which was good - happy to be included. And I liked the corn on the cob.  Leisurely pace now we don't go for the walk, glad they didn't because I wasn't able for it.

Happy to have a desk in the office, and the spare chair to put my feet up.  

Work mate was up for a wander when I wanted to escape.  He knows I'm struggling at the moment and has offered to give husband a lift in the morning.  And husband has accepted.  

That I found the procedures I was after and managed to get done what I wanted finished today.  Approver actually noticed an error in my document so I am going to fix it.

That I pulled round after getting up and taking the xanax.  My stomach settled and I was OK once I got to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment