Saturday 15 April 2023

New habits

Thankful for a lie-in, that husband would have left me there all day if that's what I wanted - even though he wanted a lift to the market (& back).

That I got up & took him to the market, found the cobblers, returned my library book, popped into the art exhibition that was on there, & made it to the crystal shop.  She forgot about the skull I'd asked about so will look into it for me.  Also glad I kept the car keys this time cos I was first back to the car.

That I enjoyed sitting out on the swing, & got my mum's card written ready to post.  & I have stamps so it's just a case of getting to a postbox now.  The weather here is mild & I'm loving the swing seat.

Remembered to get to the chemist & look at the vitamins, glad I looked because there's iron in the one the doc recommended, so I got something else instead.  

That husband got me the cake I like, yummy.  He also got fruit & veg at the market, so I made an effort to eat them.

He's put the new light fitting up in my room, am loving it.

Also remembered to log into work & do the thing I wanted done before Monday, & the server is offline tomorrow.

Did weights, just a little to get me back into it, & had a walk, sunshine, & fruit / veg.  Making the effort to get the basics right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment