Friday 31 March 2023

Fun

Team meeting was a really good laugh, am thankful for the team, working from home, & days I can take it easy.  That I had work to do without being under pressure.  That I had a decent nap when the meeting was over, & Friday is an early finish.

That when I had my mic up mentor buddy clued me in to them not being able to hear me.  & I was able to give other team mate a laugh when he needed one.  Glad he's dealing with the people & doing the stuff I wouldn't enjoy - doing the chore I did today isn't much of an ask in comparison.

The boss was free for the afternoon & we had a productive meeting.  That we managed to figure a few things out & team mate took on the bulk of the unappealing tasks.

That I noticed an error, & the boss backed me up - it's resolved now.

I noticed the smashed plates before the delivery driver left and so I've got replacements coming.  They resolved it themselves without me needing to do anything except point it out to the driver.

Friend is helping us with our tax returns & I've found the info I need.  Will also get an afternoon of gaming out of it.

Husband carried the unit upstairs so we can start on that over the weekend.  He's back to making plans for the house, & storage solutions.

Also managed to get a good picture of my cross stitch to share in the Facebook group & I guy I post for commented to say how much he enjoys seeing the work.

Got one of my favourite games downloaded & have started playing again.

Am proof reading a website & the guy appreciates my comments.  It's been enjoyable browsing the site.

No comments:

Post a Comment