Tuesday 4 April 2023

Progress

Thankful husband was in and out quickly and we didn't have to deliver bloods.  That I turned round and saw him coming and got back to the car as he did.  That I have the tyre inflator and got the tyres pumped back up.

That I made it to the team meeting and it was a really good laugh.   Thankful for the team.  so for being able to take a nap before going to the doctor's.  

In retrospect am glad the smear was cancelled.  Glad I didn't take a xanax for it.  That I have the results showing I'm in perimenopause and have that proof for the doctor.  That the low testosterone helps explain my fatigue.  Also that I've booked the 2 appointments together for when work mate is back.  And it gives me more time to see how the starin is affecting me.

Nurse complimented me on the hoodie dress.  A few people have.  Am pleased I bought it, which really I just did to support friend's shop and now it's a firm favourite.

Short week next week so I've volunteered to work a half day when there's no cover.  Glad to be able to offer to support the boss since he's always so obliging with us.

Made some progress with a work task I was stalled on. And worked a bit extra to make up for short days next week.

Found the table I thought I'd lost / worried I'd taken by mistake.  Also found the one that fell on the floor.  Am calm now and managed with xanax tonight.

Glad of my day off tomorrow.   Have had a relaxing evening of reading and playing computer games.  Glad I enjoy reading and have access right so many books.  


No comments:

Post a Comment