Sunday 9 April 2023

Relaxing

Thankful for having the laptop at home and freedom to log in and work as I choose.  Being productive helped calm me down this morning when I needed it.  Glad I know how to do that.

For husband cleaning up and doing the cooking.  Dinner was yummy and he gave me his share of the crispy skin.  Glad he's easy to please, just wants appreciation and that's easy because he's fab.  Emptied the dishwasher and reloaded it.

Proud of myself for giving myself veg with dinner, & had some fruit.  Reasonably healthy.  

Glad of the online community the nurse introduced me to. 

Husband attached the bookshelves to the wall for me which allowed me to clear some space on the library shelves for more notebooks.  Managed to declutter some of the stuff on the table.  

Also printing out the game book stats sheets led me to playing one tonight and I'm enjoying it.  More than playing a computer game I think.  Using the dice tower and the glittery dice.  Husband gets me cool presents - he has a good sense of what I like.  

Another thing I enjoyed today was writing a letter to a friend!  Hopefully he'll appreciate it.  Also have a card that'll suit my mum if I don't get one before her birthday. 

Thankful for the life I have.  Having the house and being able to put shelves everywhere is great and husband is loving the tinkering he's doing.  The lights are so much better and we're loving the sofa and the bed.  

Very thankful to have tomorrow off since I've stayed up way past my bedtime tonight, which i' also thankful for being so engaged it the adventure that I didn't want to stop.

For top up naps.   Friend sent me an article about the health benefits of naps.  So thankful to be working from home with the freedom I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment