Friday 21 April 2023

Weekend

Relieved to have got through the week and to not have been needed in the audit.  That I got to mostly work from home and made it to the office the couple of times it was required.

That husband got a lift to the pub, am pleased he was invited and came.  That we moved on to get food and there was an option for me, & for the second pub doing hot chocolate.   Had a good laugh and stayed out a reasonable amount of time. 
That workmate added him to the group chat, he's part of the gang.

Am loving the house and we've made loads of progress personalising it.  That I read back through an old notebook where I talk about being overwhlemed by the move and packing / unpacking and am glad that's over.  Now I'm enjoying the space.

Got my tarot cards out and did a reading.  Am glad I have them and for friends with shared interests, the reminder that I can find people here with similar hobbies.  That I have plenty of storage space with room for all my belongings. 

That I nearly have friend's present finished and it's looking good.  Already thinking about my next project.  That I have low energy hobbies so even on off days I can still enjoy them, & that if I get up in the early hours because I can't sleep that I don't need to resort to screens.

No comments:

Post a Comment