Tuesday 25 April 2023

Resilience



Thankful I know I can use grats to turn my mood around before bed.  That I have plenty of time to sort out the hotel booking and can use chat with customer support tomorrow.

Glad that this is a one off and I rarely have issues like this.  And I feel for people who encounter these frustrations regularly.  That husband has the flights booked and it's all taken care of.

That I enjoyed my trip into the other library while husband was at the doctor's and found some interesting books, & was still back at the car before him.  That I remembered to take my licence and get my address updated.

That I got through to an advisor and checked the address in the insurance.  Glad the post redirections still in place. 

For being able to take time off to run errands and that we went to the nicer supermarket which is close by the parcel office.  

That I have time tomorrow and Thurs to run the rest of my errands.  Am meeting a friend dor lunch on Thursday and another friend at the gardens on Sunday.  Also glad of the long weekend.

That I am feeling calmer now before bed and xan have a late start in the morning so can read my book.  That any day can be a late start for me, thankful work is relaxed and flexible.

Have come to terms with some teddies I've decided to give away and even though I miss a couple that I've already donated, I know that really I don't need them and they're better off with a child somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment