Saturday 29 April 2023

Friends

Glad I remembered grats while still at the pc, much prefer typing on the keyboard to the phone.

That I saw my alarm go off for my massage so I just got there in time.  Had a lovely experience.  Glad I found her and will remember to keep treating myself.  Also that I got parked in the nearest carpark.

That I got my steps in today, & it was dry while I was out.

Had a lovely meal with friends, husband cooks well.  

Remembered to text a friend, & plans confirmed for tomorrow.  Caught up with a couple of friends I rarely speak to.

Got to the post office & there was no queue!  Remembered to buy stamps as well.  Got back to the car before husband.

Managed to get into the app for the work challenge.  Am reasonably placed.

Husband noticed  I cleaned the floor & thanked me, & he's finished the lighting.  Friend has a ladder I can borrow for when I want to investigate the loft.

Other people have bought tickets for the raffle I'm supporting - glad & relieved.

Am doing better energy wise these days. 




No comments:

Post a Comment