Tuesday 18 April 2023

Allowances

Thankful workmate collected husband so I got a lie in.  

That when I messaged boss he said he'd let me know about going in so I got to work from home, which meant I got to nap at lunch and finish early.  Glad he allows that flexibility.

Managed to get my document done and show my knowledge on another topic.  That I am back to being clearly on the ball.

Someone reached out about something I flagged and it's getting resolved.

Found the references I needed for the boss and again later when someone queried why they had to do something.  

Was awake again by the time husband wanted a lift home.  

That we have fruit and veg and I can eat healthy options if I choose.  We also have cake and ice-cream so I can have sugary treats.

No comments:

Post a Comment