Friday 7 April 2023

Perking up

Thankful for the sunny day & being able to sit out in the garden.  That I have my swing chair & a garden.  For being able to walk round to the chemist - being fit & healthy & it being close by.  That I got to speak with the pharmacist & even though she didn't say what I hoped, it's ok.  That I collected husband's medication for him.

That I was feeling better this morning, & managed to get myself to the team meeting.  That it was a good laugh & I got to enjoy it without having to say anything.

For the xanax & getting pulled around enough to get to work & last the afternoon.  That I know how to take care of myself.  For the lovely visualisation I had this morning, & feeling I've turned a corner.

That I managed to make a few sensible points to boss today, & kept on top of a few things as a bonus.  

That I have the long weekend to recover & see whether taking the tablet in the morning helps me sleep better

No comments:

Post a Comment