Thursday 27 April 2023

Dental

Thankful I remembered to take my mouth guard, & that I got to see the other dentist who is more receptive so even without the mouth guard he agreed to take scans and order a new mouth guard for me.  That there's the option for a digital scan instead of impressions - way less uncomfortable.  Glad to get it all sorted today and will be back next week for collection & fitting.  Glad I remembered to book the next appointment, and got one for husband too.

That his food arrived in time for him to eat before we left.  And then he ordered some for me as well when we got back.  

I managed to get to the library and sort out my accounts.  My borrowbox is restored, with all the items as they were.  Also remembered to get my boots, & pick up some cheap pens for the volunteer centre collection.

Glad  I noticed intern dial into drop-in and got husband to join, that the tables are sorted now.  & husband is the better source of help 

That the weather was good for my walk with friend.  I did OK today, especially well considering I didn't sleep well and didn't rest yesterday.  

Got milk :)  hot chocolate tomorrow and I have overnight oats ready for tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment